Sunday, September 25, 2011


QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION ~

1. Paul writes in Philippians 2:13, " For it is God who works in you, inspiring both the word and the deed for his own chosen purpose." When do you know God is inspiring you in word and deed?

2. In Psalm 25 the author asks God to "lead me in your truth and teach me". What do you need God to teach
you at this point in your life?

3. Matthew 21:23-32 How does Jesus' word and deed have authority in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Often I don't realize at the time that God is inspiring me - only on looking back on events can I see there was a purpose in what I did.

    However, more and more I am aware that I have no option but to say or do something specific and when I do, regardless of the outcome, I know that I did the right thing. That, I trust, is God working in and through me.

    ReplyDelete